Dear New, Current and Returning Patients, Thank you for choosing North Pointe Dermatology for your skin care needs. Our goal is to facilitate better skin health for our patients. We do this by listening to our patients and by providing efficient and effective care to them.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
What to Expect: Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. New patients, Please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, Insurance information, payment policies and more. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the New patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please Print these forms, fill it completely and bring it to your first appointment. You would also need to bring a valid ID and Your Insurance card. If you do not have your Physical Insurance card with you, Please bring a printout of the Front and Back of the Virtual Insurance card . We need it to file the claim to your insurance on your behalf. Please make sure, you arrive 15 minutes prior to you appointment to facilitate patients care in a timely and efficient manner. New Patient Information Form
- New Patient Information Form
- Medical Release Request Form
- New Patient History Form
- New Patient Cancellation Policy & Form
- New Patient HIPPA Privacy Notice - ( For Information-Do not need to print and bring to your appointment)
Other Patient forms:
- NPD - Prescription Policy & Refill Form
- NPD - Patient Information Update Form
- NPD - Medical records Release/Request Form
- NPD - Appointment Cancellation Policy Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
We accept most major medical insurances.
Please call your insurance company to check if Dr Corinne G Smith is an in-network provider with your specific plan.You can also call our office to check about your specific insurance plan and schedule an appointment.
Please review the information below to find out if we are in network provider with your plan.
Insurances we accept:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield- PPO plans only
- Multiplan network
- Medicare advantage plans. We accept most but not all Medicare advantage plans. Please check with your specific insurance plan if Dr Smith is an In-network provider with your plan.
Insurances we do not accept:
- Medicaid, Wellcare, Amerigroup
- Peachstate Ambetter
- BCBS HMO/POS
- UHC Campus, Navignet
NPD will file claim to your insurance company on your behalf. It is your responsibility to provide correct and most current insurance information at the time of the visit. Failure to do so in a timely manner will result in denial by the insurance and you will be responsible for the balance.
Deductibles, Co-payments, Co-insurance and any outstanding balances are due at the time of services rendered.
If you have already met your deductible, copay and coinsurance will still apply and will be due at the time of service.
If you need additional clarification in understanding your financial responsibility, We will do our best to help you.You can call our office and ask to speak to the office manager.
For any claims related or billing questions, Please contact our billing company, MGSI at 1-877-896-6474.
We accept checks, cash or Visa and Mastercard credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.